Target Recalls Children’s Pajamas due to Fire Hazard
Target is recalling 42,000 of their Circo Girls Fleece Pajamas after the product failed to meet federal flammability standards. The pajamas can catch on fire and pose serious burn injuries to children.
The Circo Girls Fleece Pajamas were sold nationwide from August 2012 to October 2012. The one-piece fleece pajamas were sold in sizes ranging from 12 months to 18 months, 2T to 4T, and in sizes X-Small to X-Large. In addition to being available in different sizes, the pajamas were also available in three different prints including a purple owl print, a pink leopard print, and a blue doodle print.
e a full refund. A complete list of UPC codes for the recalled pajamas is available below.
If you have purchased a product and suspect that the product poses health or safety hazards, contact Khorrami, LLP for a confidential consultation.
- 075084972, 075084973, 075084974, 075084975, 075084976
- 243271104, 243271105, 243271062, 243271063, 243271064
- 075085338, 075085339, 075085340, 075085341, 075085342
- 243271052, 243271065, 243271066, 243271067, 243271068
- 075085388, 075085389, 075085390, 075085391, 075085392
- 243271047, 243271048, 243271049, 243271050, 243271053